Managing PCOS in an adolescent or a young woman was dedicated to managing her symptoms. Today, it is based on evidence accumulated from very diligent and precise research. As Science rapidly progresses, so does excellence in the art of this science progress. To highlight the various aspects of this very much needed disorder The Pcos Society, India has been initiated.
It is my pleasure to inform you that a new Society has been created termed “The PCOS Society” (India), which will focus on the subject of PCOS. The Society is a multi-disciplinary Society and has a mix of Gynecologists, Endocrinologists, Dermatologists and all health specialties which deal with PCOS patients.
The Launch of the Society was held on Thursday 6th August 2015, by our Chief Guest Prof.Anuja Dokras, the current President of the Androgen Excess and PCOS Society (AEPCOS) and the Executive team consists of Dr. Shashank Joshi, Dr. Rekha Sheth, Dr. Piya Thakkar, Dr.Sangeeta Agrawal, Dr. Uday Thanawala, Dr. Madhuri Patil.Read more
- ASK PCOS - Evidence-based information for women with Polycystic ovary syndrome
- The latest issue of pandora oct'18-jan'19. » click here to read.
- Beat PCOS : an interactive session on endocrine aspect of PCOS. » Click here to watch the video.
- Webinar on lean vs obese PCOS. » Click here to view.
- The androgen excess & PCOS society (international) conference, gurugram. » Click here to watch the videos.
- Master class on PCOS & infertility. » Click here to watch the videos.
- New international PCOS guidelines 2018. » Click here to view. »
- PCOS G.P. Tools. » Click here to know more.
- Algorithms for PCOS management based on the new guidelines. » Click here to view.
- Consensus statement on the use of O.C. Pills in PCOS women in india. » Click here to read.